Every year, I get REALLY excited about my birthday. It’s not about getting gifts (although I do like those!) or about blowing out the candles on my cake (although I still always make a wish!). I get excited because it’s a day that celebrates another year of life. Whether that year was filled with successes, misfortunes, significant events, or just a lot of dull days, I made it through another year, and that’s something to celebrate. My birthday is still 77 days away, but this isn’t just a random reflection; ESP happened to turn 43 on Saturday and we have a lot to celebrate!
Since last October, we…
- Placed a lot of IT professionals in great permanent jobs AND had 63 new IT consultants start in contract or contract-to-hire positions.
- Ranked 12th in the Minneapolis/St. Paul’s Fast 50 and ranked 4th in Executive Search Firms.
- Revamped our website, and launched a quarterly newsletter to our clients and IT pros. (We have another one coming soon!)
- Added to our recruiting and in-office staff with 4 new hires.
- Increased our client base, so we are now finding great IT pros for even more Minnesota companies, while continuing to find great matches for the clients we already work with.
- Celebrated with our IT consultants, on a dinner cruise on the Mississippi River on a perfect summer evening.
So congratulations to ESP for making it through another year. If you think of it, wish ESP a happy birthday this week! No gifts, please.