We can’t believe it, but we turn 45 today. While we’re well aware we might be receiving birthday cards inscribed ‘Over the Hill’, we’re certain we’re still climbing upward, and we’re not stopping anytime soon.
Since last October:
We’ve welcomed five new members to the team and celebrated many employee anniversaries, including Kara Terhark’s and Ken Wheeler’s ESP anniversary milestones of 15 years each.
- While we were still settling into our new office a year ago, now the Historic Rand Tower is really home. In April, we were pleased to host an open house, and despite the unseasonable blizzard, we had a great time with our consultants, clients, and friends.(See pictures.)
- We’ve grown our contract consulting business by 40% while continuing to place job seekers in direct hire roles and maintaining our commitments to our clients and candidates—to always place people first, find the best fit for our clients, and advance IT pros’ careers.
- In December, we once again launched a brand new website aiming to make it easier for us to connect with, and in turn make connections between, our clients and our job seekers.
From our growth and sustainability, to being a great place to work, this year was filled with awards and celebrations including:
- 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2013 by Minnesota Business and one of Minneapolis/St.Paul Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. These awards are both determined by anonymous surveys taken by our team.
- ESP ranked by Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal as a 2012 Fast 50 Company and a top 10 executive search firm ( #1 executive search firm for IT). We also made it onto two national lists that recognize growth: Staffing Industry Analysts’ 2013 list of the fastest-growing staffing firms in the country and Inc. Magazine’s ‘Inc. 5000’ fastest-growing companies in the U.S for 2013.
- Our CEO, Bob Hildreth, was an ‘Upsize Business Builder of the Year’ finalist, an award recognizing Minnesota entrepreneurs for driving smart, sustainable growth.
We may not have the ‘cool factor’ of a brand new startup or a company just entering our teens, but we do have knack for reinvention and our years of experience give us an unmatched understanding of the Twin Cities IT Market. Without the relationships we have with you our clients, job seekers, and consultants, we wouldn’t still be here today, and we greatly thank you. We’ve still got our climbing gear on and can’t wait to see what lies ahead for us in the upcoming year!
Click on the timeline below to see more about ESP’s last 45 years!