Sr. UI Engineer (Angular, Remote)
- Location: N/A
- Job #: 16736
- Job Type: Direct Hire
If you are an experienced front-end software engineer with Angular experience, ESP has a unique, remote opportunity for you. We are looking for someone who wants to work on team dedicated to building new applications and products that drastically improve the commercial insurance industry.
This role is remote, but team based. You will work directly with a team to design, build and implement products that improve and strengthen the commercial insurance industry. The work you do will have a deep and noticeable impact on people around the world as some of the largest commercial insurance agents, as well as their end users, will use and benefit from your finished product. This role gives you a chance to work with new technologies to solve problems and make positive change in the professional and personal world.
- Work closely with your team in agile workflows to complete iteration planning, daily standups and retrospectives
- Coordinate with business leaders including other engineers, designers, product managers and even customers to build and implement new products and applications
- Initiative is required. You should seek out the best ways to improve the platforms and products you are building
- Strive to make a difference in all of your work. We want this individual to strive every day to make a difference in the commercial insurance industry
- Work with your team to connect internal component libraries to design, build, test and implement incredible user experiences
- Think creatively to make the client and consumer experience downright amazing
Requirements and Skills
- Angular 4+ and TypeScript experience is required—the team you will work with uses Angular 7
- Strong experience in single-page web application building and deployment
- Expert in Jasmine, Nightwatch and Karama as well as building components across multiple applications and products
- Craft-focused professional who wants to work closely with other innovators
- Significant exposure to SCSS, webpack, and Angular CLI is desired
- Experience with Angular 7, WebSockets, Google Analytics, Material Design and Amazon Web Services is a plus
- Desire to work 100% remote with some quarterly travel and knowledge of the commercial industry is strongly preferred.