- Location: N/A
- Job #: 16798
- Job Type: Direct Hire
- Category: Programmer/Analyst - Java
This position will support many cross-functional teams and projects as a Full Stack Developer, working with the latest technology and DevOps Principles to implement software applications. This individual will act as both a leader and mentor to enable effective software application development.
Essential Functions:This individual will be have a hand in the planning, scope definition, system design, development and maintenance of software solutions.
- Works with team/independently to formulate system scope, objectives, requirement and design documentation.
- Write high quality, well-documented and scalable code choosing appropriate approved modern programming languages that suits developmental needs.
- Proactively communicate and coordinate activities with cross-functional teams, Infrastructure and other members of the Development team.
- Maintains, supports and enhances applications including being part of on call rotation for production support.
- Leads, directs, and works with team members to develop, maintain and improve critical internal and external applications.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities Required:
- Proficient in Integrated Development Environments, modern build management tools, and distributed version control tools for effective source code management.
- A strong knowledge of Spring/Spring Boot and Java
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently or within project teams
- Strong interpersonal skills