- Location: N/A
- Job #: 16756
- Job Type: Contract
- Category: Programmer/Analyst - Mobile
You’ll be responsible for the design and development of our client’s mobile applications for their SaaS-based Ag-Tech platform. Their solutions encompass a broad range of mobile, web and loT technologies, bringing together operational data, financials, and machine data to enable control, visibility and actionable insight into large-scale agricultural operations. You’ll have the opportunity to build mobile applications that integrate with devices in the field and services in the cloud to make a big impact on the rapidly changing ag-tech landscape as our client continues its mission to help farmers meet the increasing global demand for agricultural products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with product owners to drive and define the product vision
- Develop clean, test-driven code for iOS
- Continuously drive process and technical improvements
- Define and evolve the application designs for multiple product lines
Training or Experience
- 1+ years of iOS development experience
- Proficient in Objective-C and Swift
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- XCode Development experience
- Basic Core Data knowledge
- A good working knowledge of UIKit
- A basic understanding of Grand Central Dispatch and when to use it
- Worked on an app in the App Store
- The ability to effectively use instruments for iOS – Leaks, Object Allocations, etc.
- Knowledge of good memory management techniques (what goes in dealloc, viewDidUnload)
What’s in it for you?
- Be in an entrepreneurial environment where everyone’s ideas matter and are valued.
- They value empowerment, creativity, collaboration and autonomy
- Their work is cutting edge, impactful, and purposeful
- They love farming, the opportunity to help others, and make a positive difference!
- They support continued professional development, learning, and job stretch
- They promote and support balance, family, wellness and giving back to our community