- Location: N/A
- Job #: 16788
- Job Type: Direct Hire
Our client, a local software company supporting the real estate industry via search applications is looking for a skilled Data Engineer to assist in building out their data architecture.
- Lead the development, coding, and testing of technical solutions and enterprise applications.
- Lead the production and maintenance of optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Leads identification, design, and implementation of internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, and re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability
- Monitors performance of data pipeline architecture for errors, data quality and frequency tolerance
- Works closely with stakeholders to assist with data pipeline technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Mentor and train other engineers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Expert knowledge of server side scripting languages such as Python or PHP
- Expert understanding of Linux environment and commands
- Expert knowledge of data transformation methods (ETL) without using high-level BI or SQL tools
- Expert proficiency consuming & processing data sourced from an API