This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Development page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
We're seeking a TechOps contractor experienced with automation in one or multiple scripting frameworks and who is familiar with AGILE and SCRUM development processes.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field
- Windows Server and/or Red Hat Linux knowledge or administration
- Experience with automation in one or multiple scripting framework(s)
- Solid understanding of networking
- Independent individual with excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with AGILE and SCRUM development processes
- Working knowledge of software engineering and quality assurance processes
- Ability to write clear and concise environment and process documentation
- Passionate about technology and continuous learning and mastering computer-related technologies
- Monitors hosted platforms
- Scripts deployment of servers and software builds
- Understands and improves (automate) Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment processes, tools and infrastructure
- Supports and works with the Development and QA teams
- Analyzes, installs, acquires, modifies and supports operating systems, databases or utilities software
- Provides support for assigned products, including installation, maintenance, documentation, customization, and utilization of product features
- Writes and/or modifies system software routines and programs
- Diagnoses and resolves user and operational problems with software
- Researches, evaluates, performs cost analysis and writes business justification for recommendations on new technologies. Assists in vendor selection as part of this process
- Stays current with evolving standards and technologies
- Has good command of spoken and written English