Sr. Developer/Architect (C#, Microservices)
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Development page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
We have an opening for a Sr. Developer. We're looking for an architect who has C# and ASP.NET experience.
- Member of a scrum delivery team: cross-functional, analyzing, designing, coding, testing, and documenting custom and off-the-shelf enterprise class software solutions for internal/external business use
- Participate and contribute to team meetings, design reviews, test-readiness reviews, and other associated meetings
- Addresses support issues with a sense of urgency
- Promotes team cooperation and supports team decisions even if different from own
- 7+ years of experience
- C# and ASP.NET required
- Modern web technologies (Angular a plus)
- Continuous Integration approach
- SQL Server - Data structures
- Must understand leading edge architectures: e.g. microservices, continuous integration/continuous delivery, trunk based development, etc. Experience is a plus
- Must understand and conceptualize applications from both a technical/programming perspective and a business point of view
- Shuffle and manage various tasks all while managing commitments
- Work within timeframes and communication of any discrepancies roadblocks that may distract from the overall goal
- Easily shift between support incidences, and flexibility to respond to changing priorities
- Quickly learn new software techniques, concepts, and technologies
- Good communication skills both verbal and written. Ability to respond directly to questions from business clients
- Passion for both technology and customer service