SQL Data Quality Analyst
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Quality Assurance page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
Our client is seeking someone with extensive system knowledge. SQL expertise for querying is essential to review, update and compare data. The ideal candidate must be a quick learner, extremely detailed oriented, have good math skills, and strong data analytical skills. This role includes work with our benefits system, ODS and CRM. Knowledge of benefit plans and financial services is a plus but not required.
- Provides technical and analytical expertise for a broad range of data quality and correction initiatives
- Executes data quality and correction processes ensuring data integrity of organizational information
- Utilizes expert knowledge of business and systems to provide operational support for various staff working directly or indirectly with members and sponsors
- Develops and maintains formal processes and procedures used to accurately and efficiently process transactions
- Represent Service Delivery on organizational and departmental project teams
- Support vendor feeds on a daily, weekly and quarterly basis