This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Development page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
We are looking for a contractor to work onsite in Minneapolis as a SharePoint Administrator/Developer. This person will primarily be doing server administration (80%), with 20% development work.
- Technical skills and experiences include SharePoint (2007/2010/2013) Architecture, Build, Administration, Configuration, Development, Design, and Deployment, as well as database design and development
- Provide support to pier developers in SharePoint
- Provide the best solutions to the issues and problems for customers
- Working experience in team oriented environment.
- Any exposure to MS Enterprise Project Manager (EPM) is strongly preferred.
- This person should have expertise in SharePoint technologies using Microsoft Office SharePoint Server, Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, InfoPath, SharePoint Designer, Enterprise Project Manager, and SharePoint Workflows.