SENIOR TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER - REMOTE
If you are a software evaluator who loves debugging code and building innovative modern technology, we advancement of modern technologies, ESP wants to speak with you about a remote Senior Test Automation Engineer position in the Insurtech realm of the commercial insurance industry.
You are an enthusiastic leader and a systematic problem-solver who squashes all bugs in your code with no remorse. As a member of a company increasingly reliant on its growing technology, you will be depended on to to improve and build site functionality, test software to ensure stability, and strengthen your company’s reputation as a tech-forward, dependable, and forever functional.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- You will work within a stack that includes Amazon Web Services, Angular, Ruby on Rails, Capistrano, MySQL and PostgreSQL, Redis and Puma
- You will identify, fix and monitor all failing tests, code gaps and demonstrate testing best-practices for optimal code coverage
- You will lead the drive of enhanced testing across Ruby on Rails, AngularJS, and other software platforms
- You will implement CI and utilize appropriate technology to ensure reliability across all applications and code
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- 3+ years of testing relevant scalable and functional applications
- Leadership experience in quality assurance and planning automated testing required
- Ruby on Rails unit and integration test-writing experience required
- Experience with opensource technologies such as Git, AWS, Linux, and modern development environments required
- Experience with startups preferred
- Familiarity with MVC and microservice architectures