Senior Java Developer
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Development page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
We’re seeking a Java Engineer to work with our client’s most significant platforms for their company. The role is around 75% coding and development and 25% acting as a tech lead and mentor. We need someone who has a strong knowledge of design principals and patterns. You must be a team player with some database knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science business with an emphasis in management information systems or math or related technical field that required extensive computer programming
- Five years’ technical work experience
- Need experience working independently and in a team-based software development environment
- ava (6 or greater)
- Java7-8, Java EE, EJB (3.0 or greater)
- WebLogic, Tomcat Webserver
- JMS ,WebSphere MQ
- Relational Databases like Oracle
- JSF/JSP/Struts (MVC)
- Angular JS, Node JS
- Web Accessibility (Section 508) and Web Usability Standards
- Web services (SOAP or REST Based)
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Reactive web design
- ORM frameworks like Hibernate