.NET Programmer Analyst
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Development page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
We’re seeking a .NET Programmer Analyst for our client in the Southwest Metro. We’re looking for someone with strong communication skills, who has a passion for learning, and can work both independently and collaborate within a team. Our ideal candidate will have great attention to detail, take pride in what they do, and is creative.
- 2+ years’ experience and Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Execute thorough technical designs and documentation
- Ability to work in a high-paced, high-pressure environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience developing UI's using WPF and WinForms
- Understanding of object oriented analysis, design and development
- Great customer service when interacting with internal customers and other IT teams
- Experience with TFS source control
- Skill working with Git
- Practice using .Net/C#, SQL and XML
- Familiarity with Enterprise Library or other application blocks
- Provide solutions for complex business problems while working closely with business analysts and lead developers
- Create detailed designs from high level requirements
- Provide technical estimates
- Write quality code that integrates with our existing systems
- Build and run integrated repeatable unit tests
- Maintain the integrity of application architecture
- Partner with the support team to transition day to day support of new applications and features