PHP Software Engineer
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Development page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
We’re looking for someone to collaborate with our client on their complex web development initiatives, from code development to QA. We need a software engineer who is able to deliver a project to specification and within budget. If you understand relational databases, application architecture, and other backend technical capabilities, apply today!
- Work on 2-4 simultaneous projects performing backend development efforts as directed
- Solicit and/or confirm information with our clients when necessary to write functional and technical requirements
- Review functional and technical requirements for missing information
- Remain up-to-date with software versions of our client’s development packages, platforms and tools
- Produce documentation for functional and technical requirements and user stories, as needed
- Adhere to time tracking, task management, and data management practices as required
- Maintain high quality code by unit-testing processes
- 3+ years experience with MySQL syntax and database structures, PHP, and CSS
- Display confidence and enthusiasm when executing tasks
- Willingness to help wherever you’re needed
- Experienced and comfortable with a fast-paced, deadline-driven culture
- Magento Developer plus certification (a plus)
- Experience with other languages and frameworks such as Java and python (a plus)
- Experience with mobile app development for Android and iOS (a plus)
- Craft CRM experience is a major plus!