LINUX OpenStack Software Developer
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Development page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
We’re looking for a dynamic and passionate individual to join our clients Systems Management Team. The ideal candidate will be an expert in high performance computing and cloud computing. The developer will be highly collaborative and have strong communication skills.
- Utilize OpenStack Framework for the design, implementation, test and maintenance of enhancements for our client’s System Management solution
- Aid in the creation of a new system management infrastructure
- BS or advanced degree in Computer Science or related field
- Solid experience developing for Linux/Unix systems
- Strong engineering skills with a proficiency programming in Python and Java
- Experience developing reliable, fault tolerant software
- Experience deploying, using, and/or contributing to the OpenStack environment
- Experience using OpenStack projects such as Keystone, Nova, Swift, Cinder, Neutron, Ceilometer, etc
- Applied experience with the principles of designing and building production quality REST APIs
- Familiarity with containerization, visualization and virtual network technologies
- Commitment to solid software engineering principles
- Demonstrated knowledge of the full development lifecycle
- Ability to analyze, solve problems, and troubleshoot issues
- Excel in a cooperative development environment
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and embrace new challenges