.NET Software Engineer
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Development page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
We are looking for a mid-level .NET Software Engineer for one of our clients in the Southwest Metro. This company is transitioning from a heavy system of legacy applications to re-write in HTML5, AngularJS, and Restful Services to bring bigger value to the business. The developer in this role will analyze, design, program, and test for specific projects relating to the company’s applications. This person must have good problem solving skills and have excellent collaboration skills in an Agile Scrum setting. They should come to the table with at least 2 years of in-depth experience in developing applications utilizing .NET technology and MS SQL Server.
- Design and develop .NET-based applications that meet data integrity, performance, business, and security objectives for complex application features using tools like Visual Studio and interaction with SQL Server databases
- Provide high-level technical options that may span multiple systems
- Translate high-level requirements into detailed designs
- Develop and maintain thorough technical documentation
- Provide technical estimates
- Perform thorough unit testing and some functional testing as needed
- Provide innovative ideas and solutions in an ever-changing environment
- Possess solid communication skills and a strong customer focus
- Maintain knowledge of emerging technologies and using those technologies to solve business problems
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years programming experience in Information Technology
- Experience in object-oriented programming languages (willingness to work in C# and VB.NET)
- Experience with Design Patterns and SOLID Principles
- A minimum of 2 years of in-depth experience with relational database technology including schema design, stored procedure development and SQL queries. SQL Server preferred
- Solid understanding of object-oriented concepts and methodologies
- Proven track record of effectively delivering results in a fast paced environment while managing multiple priorities
- A minimum of 3 years of in-depth experience in developing applications utilizing UI frameworks such as MVVM, MVP, MVC using (AngularJS, WPF, WinForms, HTML5)
- Preferred experience with REST services, NoSQL databases, and TDD practices