Lead QA Position, Minneapolis
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Quality Assurance page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Team Lead to play a critical role with our client by fostering a culture of high performance focused on delivering the best possible products and solutions. The Quality Assurance Team Lead drives the evolution of stability and scalability across product offerings.
- Coordinate and lead daily activities of assigned team(s); partner with internal teams and product owners to understand product requirements; lead team members to best stay ahead of quality assurance strategic goals
- Work closely with QA Analysts and Developers to implement test automation solutions that validate the functionality and reliability of our applications
- Create, maintain and monitor a metric dashboard to proactively respond to major trends in application and component quality
- Ensure defects are addressed in order of impact to users, employers, carriers and scalability
- Be hands on: create and maintain test cases and high-level documentation
- Mentor junior members of the QA team on test automation and evangelize best practices to both QA and Development teams'
- Minimum 5 years of professional hands-on software testing, quality assurance experience
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and lead team members in a highly technical, fast-paced environment; prefer 2 years experience in a formal team or technical leadership role
- Proven experience with automation test tools and methodologies; experience and ability to provide recommendations on tools; web browser automation experience (e.g. Geb or Selenium)
- Experience with REST API based test automation
- Testing framework experience (e.g. Spock, Cucumber, JUnit, or TestNG).
- Experience with Agile software development methods
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in business and technical terms. Can explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to coordinate and manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Flexible nature and proven ability to adapt to changing priorities within a rapidly evolving environment
Job #: 15478