Lead Java Integration Engineer
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Development page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
Our client provides technology solutions to the transportation industry, providing mobility, video and software solutions that give commercial fleet managers and drivers tools to streamline safety, efficiency, and control. To make the industry greener, safer and better.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead a brand new team of engineers in cutting-edge technology!
- 4+ year degree in a software related field
- 3+ years of experience developing scalable full-stack solutions, emphasizing the back-end
- Demonstrate one or more specific successes from current or past technical challenges
- Experience with Java/Groovy or other JVM languages
- Experience with Spring Framework / Spring Boot
- Experience with SQL databases (Postgres, MySQL, MSSQL)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (Cassandra, Mongo, Elasticsearch)
- Experience with message queues and asynchronous systems.
- Experience with unit testing and tools such as JUnit, Mockito, or Spock
- Knowledge of front-end ECMAScript frameworks such as React and/or AngularJS
- Knowledge of front-end ECMAScript unit testing tools such as Mocha, Jasmine, or Karma
- Experience with continuous delivery and associated tooling (Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform).
- Experience with any of the following is a plus:
- Microservice architecture
- REST APIs
- Specific databases such as Cassandra and ElasticSearch
- Messaging brokers such as Kafka and RabbitMQ
- Linux CLI
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Source control such as Git/GitHub