Full Stack Java Engineer
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Development page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
Our client is looking for a Full Stack Java Engineer with a passion for software development, a desire to create maintainable code and conduct comprehensive tests, and, most importantly, a person who cares about the customer and their needs. The Java Engineer role will work on challenging problems in scalability, security, and new feature development. The ideal candidate is smart, has a desire for professional development, will help the company to grow, and who is curious.
- Design and implement server-side Java code that powers the cloud, while considering functional and non-functional requirements
- Collaborating with teammates throughout the product development organization
- Write automated tests to verifying the accuracy of your implementations
- Document code and design and review others’ work products
- Participate in agile story authoring, sizing, and demo sessions for product features
- Participate in team design discussions and code reviews
- Contribute to process improvement efforts within engineering
- Keep up-to-date with technology and share knowledge with the team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 2 to 5 year’s professional software development experience (or ability to demonstrate and prove knowledge and skill to the same level)
- Experience with object-oriented development for enterprise-class, multi-tier systems and the design patterns upon which they are built
- Experience in Java and SQL.
- Experience with relational database management systems, including data modeling and querying
- Familiarity with continuous integration and deployment concepts
- Experience with one or both of languages Java8 and Groovy
- Experience with some or all of the frameworks Hibernate, Guice, Jetty, Netty
- Experience with one or both Databases PostgreSQL and H2 databases
- Experience with one or some of Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows Environments
- Experience with one or some of Git, Jira, Stash, Eclipse, IntelliJ, JUnit tools
- Experience with building installation and upgrading processes for any of our client’s supported environments
- Experience with cloud environments like AWS, Azure, Heroku, or others
- Experience with full-stack development
- Experience with security and cryptographic systems