ESP is seeking an experienced Full-Stack Software Engineer for a unique opportunity to contribute to a PHP-based SaaS platform remotely. In this position, you will be a part of an Agile software delivery team to provide support and implement enhancements to our application.
We are seeking a candidate that is enthusiastic with regard to working within a startup company. An ideal candidate would have experience with vanilla PHP development and familiarity in integrating database interactions into an application. Additionally, we are seeking candidates that have worked in team environments and have experience with project management tools such as Jira, and version control systems such as Git. This position requires clear communication and adherence to standard workflow organization practices.
About the Position
- You will be collaborating with other team members to implement solutions to unique problems that arise within marketing technology domain.
- You will conduct unit testing on your work and that of other team members.
- You will develop and maintain new features for our application using Agile.
- You will participate in the Agile software delivery process, including sprint reviews, iteration planning, and daily standups.
- You will participate in knowledge sharing opportunities with team members to promote the advancement of the engineering team’s knowledge base.
- The salary range for this position is $80k-$100k annually
- Experience coding in vanilla PHP (independent from frameworks)
- Experience with DBMS such as MariaDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, or MS SQL (preferably MariaDB)
- Team-centered development experience utilizing tools such as Git or Jira
- 2+ years of software engineering experience in a professional team setting
- Some understanding of automated unit testing required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Software Engineering.
- Relevant experience will also be considered