Embedded Software Engineer — St. Paul
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Development page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
Our Client is seeking a talented Sr. Embedded Software Engineer responsible for Linux device driver, blade and cabinet controllers development. You and your team are responsible for controller boot and systems software development. Embedded software resource Jr. developers in lab environment. Also provide back-up to blade and cabinet MCU development to alleviate resource contention.
- Architect FPGA driver to support a data-driven model
- Support HW design team for card bring-up activities
- Provide controller software support
- Debug I2C driver bugs using scope and software analysis
- Create custom utilities to support processor daughtercard BIOS on bring-up platforms
- Lead team members in completion of project and project work
- Work with business partners to develop process improvement and initiate software solutions to support those improvements as appropriate
- 5-10 years of professional business analyst experience required
- Strong C and C++ development skills required
- Python, shell scripting, Perl
- 5+ years Linux kernel driver development and debugging
- Experience architecting, designing, developing, and debugging new software for new hardware
- Work effectively in a collaborative environment with team members, leadership, and business partners