Drupal Architect/ Senior Developer
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Development page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
Our respected client in the twin cities is looking for a senior “LAMP” stack Developer to join their R&D team. This architect/senior developer will lead efforts to migrate many of their digital LAMP based product components to Drupal 8 as well as other open-source technologies.
- Design, develop, and implement software systems based on Drupal/WordPress and LAMP Stack technologies.
- Hands on experience with software architecture and full SDLC of large-scale distributed enterprise applications.
- Experience developing high-volume, multi-tier, multi-tenant enterprise software applications and products.
- Create code that meets design specifications, follows standards, and is easy to maintain.
- Work with various teams in the organization to ensure appropriate project requirements are met.
- Participate in a Development team that is responsible for developing high quality and timely software.
- Be a mentor to other engineers and perform code reviews.
- Create product using a “test-driven design” and Agile/Scrum development processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- More than 3 years hands on development experience using the latest development technologies.
- More than 3 years’ experience in the target product line technologies.
- Good communication and presentation skills – ability to deliver presentations to senior management.
- Expertise in building secure internet facing web based enterprise class applications.
- Performance tuning experience is a must.