Sr. DevOps Engineer
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Development page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
Our client is seeking a DevOps Engineer for a full-time role. We need an applicant that can perform consistently, even with a high volume of work, who can manage several tasks at the same time, and who can meet deadlines.
- 5+ years experience of professional experience with Linux. CentOS Preferred
- Strong Puppet Enterprise or Puppet Open Source experience
- Strong Elasticsearch (ELK) setup and maintenance experience
- Experience using DevOps and Automation tools to deploy, test, and support services in a CI/CD
- Experience in CI/CD Build Servers (Jenkins, TravisCI, Bamboo, TeamCity, etc)
- Familiarity developing in some languages such as Java, Node.js, Groovy, Python, Ruby
- Experience with different data storage solutions such as Elasticsearch or Dynamo, RDS
- Monitoring and Alerting tools (Splunk, Logstash, ELK)
- Familiarity with Open Source work management tools: JIRA, Jenkins, and Git
- Proven experience working in a team setting on large scale projects
- Proven experience working with Agile methodologies for delivering software
- Ability to review and create technical design documentation
- Strong understanding of test-driven development and testing concepts to participate in unit testing, integration testing, system testing, and load testing
- Strong understanding of enterprise-class system concepts (Deployment, Performance, Scalability, Availability, and Security)
- Strong oral and written communication skill
- Ability to provide some on-call support if/when needed
- Environment deploy/orchestration (Kubernetes, Docker, etc)
- Familiarity with fault tolerant message queuing/broker systems (Kafka, SQS, Kinesis)