This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Development page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
One of our respected clients is looking for a DevOps Engineer experienced with OO languages and familiar with Scripting and Unit Testing. You will be working with the QA automation team. The ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for learning and trying new technologies and is constantly searching for ways to improve and automate.
- Reduce feedback time and improve reliability through management and improvement of the continuous integration build pipeline
- Write or obtain tools to improve the reliability and performance of the build pipeline and integrate automated tests
- Manage source and build artifact repositories
- Manage physical and virtual build infrastructure
- Contribute to process improvement efforts within Engineering
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years' experience in a DevOps or Continuous Integration role
- Extensive Linux skills
- Experience with object-oriented languages such as C#, Java, Ruby, etc.
- Experience with build management and continuous integration tools (Jenkins, etc.)
- Preferred Experience:
- Cloud environments (AWS, Azure, etc)
- Git, Jira, Stash, Eclipse, intelliJ, etc.