DevOps Developer, River Falls WI
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Development page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our client’s close knit team update a new generation of one of their internal systems. The ideal candidate for this position would be someone with direct experience working, and delivering, a continuous integration environment that can also manage and automate deployments through the development workflow (Dev, QA, UAT, and Production). This person would also be comfortable working in an environment where they would be given a basic framework for a task and be able to run that to completion. The selected developer will be ultimately responsible for understanding customer requirements, designing and creating appropriate design artifacts for review/approval and developing to meet the requirements.
- Experience developing against, and administering Microsoft SQL Server
- NoSQL database experience (e.g. Mongo DB, Couch DB, and Elastic Search)
- Knowledge of VMWare VSphere tools, and working in a virtualized environment
- Experience administering, and developing against Microsoft Azure
- Administering and designing a Continuous Integration Implementation (e.g. Hudson, Jenkins, and Release Management)
- Source code management tool experience with one of the following; Git, svn, or TFS
- Code build tool experience with one of the following; maven, grunt, msbuild, etc.
- Development experience with a structured programming language (e.g. C#, Java, or similar)
- 2 years of success in and a strong desire to quickly ramp-up on new technologies
- Excellent trouble-shooting skills
- Strong organization, documentation skills and a keen attention to detail are a requirement of this position
- SQL Server Analytics experience a plus
Job #: 15314