Contract or Fulltime - Senior Software Engineer (Mobile Financial Solutions)
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Development page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
We are seeking a Sr. Software Engineer for EITHER a 6 month contract or a full time roll on behalf of one of our clients, a provider of remote and mobile deposit technologies. The individual for this role will analyze, design, prototype and code new products using the latest technologies, tolls and methodologies. They will be responsible for seeing products from concept to completion. Individuals who have worked with Angular JS and TDD experience will be highly considered.
- Responsible for design, development, oversight and sign off of work products from internal and external service providers, ensuring that delivered work products conform to the needs of the product plans and meet the desired quality.
- Translate business and technical requirements into application systems
- Leverages various internal and external resources during solution design to ensure that the ultimate solution meets the specified design and each component achieves specified results.
- Provide all artifacts to ensure maintenance provider can support, enhance, and maintain application.
Qualified candidates have experience in the following:
- Angular JS
- C# .NET
- ASP. NET MVC
- Strong object-oriented fundamentals
- NUnit and a passion for a TDD environment
- RestFul web services
- Experience with automated CI environments and tools
- Experience with highly scalable SaaS/multi-tenant/cloud applications