Backend Software Engineer
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Development page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
One of our clients is looking for a Backend Software Engineer. Our client has a great work culture and is looking for a team player who will be a great fit.
- Perform backend development efforts as directed for 2-4 simultaneous projects at a time
- Write functional and technical code that meet client’s requirements
- Meet with and solicit clients to learn and confirm information for projects
- Review functional and technical requirements for missing information
- Keep current on the software versions of our client’s development packages, platforms, and tools
- Document functional and technical requirements and user stories as needed
- Adhere to time tracking, task management, and data management practices
- Maintain high-quality code by unit-testing processes defined at a minimum, and coded in place ideally in our terms, what is produced = greenprint
- Perform development related project tasks as required
- 3 or more years of experience
- 3+ years’ experience with MySQL syntax and database structures, PHP, and CSS
- Excel in a fast-paced environment
- Meet all deadlines
- Be confident and enthusiastic when executing tasks
- Be a team player, jumping in to help wherever needed
- Magento Developer plus certification a plus
- Experience with other languages and frameworks such as Java and Python a plus
- Experience with mobile app development for Android and iOS a plus