Quality Assurance Analyst
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Quality Assurance page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
The Quality Assurance Analyst performs and leads processes related to quality assurance of new software development systems and applications. We are seeking QA’s who are project-oriented, creative and driven to bring sound technical solutions to the table.
- Identify and review activities and deliverables critical to project quality
- Develop and execute a Quality Management Plan
- Informing, enable, review and report on project process performance
- Provide strategies for process improvement initiatives and efficiency increases, especially within the Automation Engineering discipline
- Responsible for defect tracking, test case management and test results reporting
- Committed to ensuring that customer needs are met by taking personal responsibility for service and quality
- Understands that work is project-oriented and uses good judgment, creativity and sound technical knowledge to obtain and recommend solution
- Knowledge of the software testing discipline and its integration with AGILE software development life cycle
- Experience with TFS – Team Foundation Server
- Strong Manual Testing background, knowledge of test automation
- Experience testing web services and writing SQL queries
- Experience testing web services.
- Ability to develop and execute effective plans for quality management, review and audit
- Ability to track and analyze metrics for quality assurance
- Ability to provide complex technical solutions for test automation
- Ability to multi-task and react positively to multiple priorities in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in team environment
- Skilled in liaison activities
Job #: 14884