QA Tester : eCommerce
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Quality Assurance page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
Our client is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst (Manual Tester) to join their eCommerce application development team. The individual is primarily responsible for driving the quality of the product while ensuring the product conforms to both functional and non-functional requirements. You will collaborate with the business analysts and developers to plan and execute quality assurance activities throughout the Software Development Life Cycle. This position requires an extremely organized, efficient and effective individual who feels a real sense of ownership of each of the multiple projects they will be responsible for.
- Test planning, development and maintenance of test cases, test data development, test execution and documentation of test results
- Perform integration, functional, system and regression tests to ensure that product meets specification
- Work with a talented group of technology leaders to design and develop test plans, traceability matrices, test cases/ test scripts from requirements, use-cases, design documents and other project documentation
- Identify data requirements, create and maintain data
- Manually execute test cases to validate functionality
- Report and track defects resulting from the test effort
- 2-3 years of software QA testing experience with enterprise-level Web and Windows applications, including testing the front-end, workflow, database, and Integration component
- Complete understanding of the QA processes and methodologies, SDLC, Defect Tracking processes, etc. This includes: Functional, Integration, System, Regression, and User Acceptance Testing
- Hands on experience in creating detailed test plans and test cases from use cases and/or the requirements documents, and performing manual testing
- Ability to participate in product design discussions and come up with testing requirements and formulate them into test plans/test cases
- Ability to successfully handle multiple priorities and assignments with varying complexity
- Understanding of Microsoft technologies (SQL Server, .Net) from a testing perspective and the general architecture of Web and Windows solutions
- Experience testing a variety of Mobile apps across multiple platforms such as iPhone/iPad, Android, MobileWeb, and web API’s.
- Knowledge of automation tools, load and performance testing