Lead QA Position, Minneapolis
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Team Lead to play a critical role with our client by fostering a culture of high performance focused on delivering the best possible products and solutions. The Quality Assurance Team Lead drives the evolution of stability and scalability across product offerings.
- Coordinate and lead daily activities of assigned team(s); partner with internal teams and product owners to understand product requirements; lead team members to best stay ahead of quality assurance strategic goals
- Work closely with QA Analysts and Developers to implement test automation solutions that validate the functionality and reliability of our applications
- Create, maintain and monitor a metric dashboard to proactively respond to major trends in application and component quality
- Ensure defects are addressed in order of impact to users, employers, carriers and scalability
- Be hands on: create and maintain test cases and high-level documentation
- Mentor junior members of the QA team on test automation and evangelize best practices to both QA and Development teams'
- Minimum 5 years of professional hands-on software testing, quality assurance experience
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and lead team members in a highly technical, fast-paced environment; prefer 2 years experience in a formal team or technical leadership role
- Proven experience with automation test tools and methodologies; experience and ability to provide recommendations on tools; web browser automation experience (e.g. Geb or Selenium)
- Experience with REST API based test automation
- Testing framework experience (e.g. Spock, Cucumber, JUnit, or TestNG).
- Experience with Agile software development methods
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in business and technical terms. Can explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to coordinate and manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Flexible nature and proven ability to adapt to changing priorities within a rapidly evolving environment
Job #: 15478