System Administrative Manager
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Infrastructure page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
We’re in need of a System Administrative Manager to lead our clients 24/7 operations team. You should be highly skilled in the prioritization of projects, able to make sound judgments, and working to constantly improve the customer experience. You’ll have the opportunity to create efficient, fault tolerant solutions using DevOps principles.
- Lead operations of an on-premise, data center and cloud environment
- Hire, train and mentor an operations and engineering team
- Manage projects with tight timeframes and deliver on schedule
- Offer proactive technical support across several technologies and services
- Foster operational excellence and documentation practices
- Design and manage monitoring and performance analysis systems
- Implement security best practices
- Automate whenever possible
- Build, administer, monitor and tune Linux application servers
- Analyze complex technical problems and find solutions
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- People management experience
- Experience with 24/7 production operations
- Knowledge of host and cloud infrastructure, especially Azure and VMWare
- Extensive knowledge of the Windows stack including build, administration, monitoring and tuning of application (IIS), database (MS SQL) and domain servers
- Knowledge and experience with the Microsoft development stack, preferred
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Version Control and related tools
- Experience in an Agile environment