Software Support/Help Desk, Saint Paul MN
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Infrastructure page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
This is a very cool role for someone with a few years of experience to really grow in a small company environment. They will be working as a one-man team, but will be assisted by the entire IT team of the company. This position provides client support for two internal systems -- a server set of applications, and an implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- The position ensures client issues are resolved in a timely manner and clients are kept informed of the progress of issues and problems.
- Positon maintains a knowledgebase of support issues and application help.
- Position provides administrative support to the company.
- Position manages small projects and acts as a resource on medium- and large-sized projects.
- Helpline support on software solutions -- mostly via email
- Maintain and report support statistics
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM or a similar configurable software (e.g. Salesforce.com).
- Knowledge of loan origination software systems.
- Knowledge of lending business and loan accounting.
- Skill in listening and conveying awareness of a customer's problem or issue to find resolution.
- Oral and written communication skills, sufficient to exchange information effectively with peers, supervisor and customers. Most communication is email so particularly strong written skills are required.
- Skill in analyzing complex technical data by using logic and quantitative reasoning.
- Skill in working as part of a team and collaborating with colleagues.
- Skill in prioritizing assignments to complete work in a timely manner.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining relationships with a variety of internal and external organizations and individuals to advance the organization's interests and increase personal efficacy.
- Skill in planning and coordinating projects involving multiple stakeholders.
- Skill using Microsoft Office software
Job #: 15523