Senior Data Integration Analyst
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Infrastructure page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
The Senior Data Integration Analyst is a key resource in helping clients become more customer obsessed, advance in analytic maturity or reach other strategic goals through more advanced use of data. In this role your key responsibilities will include proper integration of incoming client data into databases, data investigation, and supporting both the Data Services and Analytics groups with ad hoc data analytics assignments.
- Assist in loading incoming client data, which could be from multiple sources and in different formats; provide recommendations on data structures; validate all data is loaded correctly into databases
- Review, investigate, and analyze all loaded data to ensure that it has been properly loaded – and that it also “makes sense” from a business standpoint
- Become the lead resource for data-related client communications; work with clients’ database and IT teams to ensure correct data is being transferred to/from clients
- Work with representatives from Analytics and Data Services groups to establish data requirements for new client data requests and create formal data request documentation
- Work with the head of Data Services to provide recommendations for optimizing databases and tuning their performance using a wide variety of techniques
- Conduct ad hoc, “forensic” data investigations and review analysis findings with the Data Services or Analytics groups
Required Experience and Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in a data analysis, data integration, or similar data manipulation and analytics role
- Experience working with raw data across multiple verticals including retail, healthcare, and financial services industry (transactional, customer, member, claims data)
- Experience working across a variety of database platforms (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata, AWS RDS & Redshift)
- Expert in SQL syntax
- Proven experience conducting data investigations and analyses to assess data quality and answer business questions
- Proven experience translating and communicating highly technical concepts to non-technical audiences and external clients
- Experience translating data into actionable insights and reporting
- Capable of working with ambiguous requirements in a high-demanding environment with limited supervision
- Ambitious self-learner who does not shy away from taking on complex tasks and figuring out new/innovative solutions to data & business problems
- Strong interest in data analytics, customer analytics, and big data ecosystem