This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Infrastructure page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
We are looking for a Salesforce.com Administrator for one of our Bloomington clients. This position is responsible for basic system administration within a busy and complex Unlimited Edition environment including management of support requests and administrative needs of users, understanding support and enhancement requests, documenting aspects of the existing Salesforce.com org, development of reports and dashboards, configuration of Salesforce.com Security Controls, and recommending and adhering to best practices to insure high usability and data quality.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office software suite including advanced skill level in Excel and working proficiency in Visio
- Basic understanding of good database design principals
- Understanding of Salesforce.com user management and security including Users, Profiles, Roles, Sharing Rules, Permission Sets, Groups, etc.
- 2+ years’ experience working on a team implementing and/or configuring Salesforce.com
- One or more Salesforce.com certifications
- Experience working as a business analyst and system administrator within large Salesforce.com Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and/or Marketing Cloud environments
- Experience with Salesforce1 Mobile, Communities, Customer Portal, and/or Partner Portal, as well as one or more of the following Force.com Packages:
- SteelBrick CPQ
- CRMfusion DemandTools
- Docusign for Salesforce
- Xactly Incent
- Past experience with programming, web development, database design, and/or data ETL
Job #: 15436