Network and Security Administrator
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Infrastructure page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
Our respected client has a great opportunity for a Network and Security Administrator.
- Help install, configure and maintain switches, routers, firewalls, and VPN devices for LAN/WAN and wireless technologies.
- Data center management.
- Help with design and perform proactive maintenance
- Recommend and advise management on network and security options.
- Assist with day-to-day management of security, such as following up on security scans, managing security tools (e.g. Nessus, LogRthynm), etc.
- Provide 24 x 7 on-call support including troubleshooting and resolving network related issues in a timely manner.
- Provide high-quality customer service to associates at all levels of the company.
- Create and maintain documentation including policies, procedures and technical.
- Provide budget estimates including capital & expense, as well as time.
- Work with vendors on project implementations and support as needed.
- Research, test, and implement new hardware and software.
- Act as a technical resource for IT and business teams.
- Cross-train with team members.
- Bachelor's degree, specialized IT training or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and experience with TCP/IP, routing, Layer 2 and 3 switching, Cisco IOS, WAN connections, VPN, wireless technologies, DHCP, DNS, VLAN’s, SSL certificates, HTTP, etc.
- Knowledge with security concepts and tools.