Data Warehouse Architect
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Infrastructure page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
As a Data Warehouse Architect, you will play a key role in designing, building and deploying best-in-class enterprise-level data warehouse environments. You will work on a small team to develop and optimize the database backbone of our software products, as well as fulfill architectural and ETL process requirements that arise from the analytics services side of our business.
Skills we are looking for:
- Expert knowledge of enterprise data warehousing platforms including in-memory and open source databases
- Proven knowledge and experience implementing large scale BI/Data Warehouse solutions
- Expert in ETL development to meet all technical specifications and business requirements according to the established designs; experience in data modeling (database architecture design & build)
- Experience with implementing solutions and applications on Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, Redshift, etc.)
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Impala, or AWS DynamoDB
- Proactive and diligent in identifying and communicating scope, design, development issues and recommending potential solutions
- Able to coach and mentor other team members
- 5+ years of database management experience including solution design, architecture, and implementation
- Ability to work on with both Linux and Windows OS
- Expert level SQL skills
- Experience with Hadoop and Spark a strong plus
- Highly organized and capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to think independently and work with various teams on projects
- Ability to lead a team of engineers to solve big problems with significant ambiguity
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar discipline