This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Infrastructure page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
We are looking for someone fluent in the Assembler programming language with extensive knowledge of IBM BAL to work in Minnetonka, MN for a long term contract. This position will provide you the opportunity to maintain and develop multiple applications to convert customer data to presentation formats for hard copy or electronic delivery, along with internal production processing and reporting applications.
- Communicate effectively and interact with members of the Programming team along with Project and Account Managers as well as external client contacts.
- Identify problems and provide solutions using analytical skills
- Improve mainframe performance and the automation of job submissions.
- B.S/B.A. degree and/or completion of an accredited mainframe programming curriculum
- Must be proficient in IBM BAL programming language
- Great detail orientation
- Customer Service focused
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-directed and motivated
- GMC and/or HP Extreme experience preferred, but not required
- Experience with the 529 industry, or EBS would be helpful, but not required