This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Infrastructure page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
We are looking for a fulltime Application Architect for one of our clients. This person is responsible for ensuring that software is built using sound infrastructure that meets the business goals of today and the future. The majority of the time this person will be architecting, however, they should have some coding abilities as this role will have some hands on work. Service-oriented architecture is a must-have, and some ERP type of experience would be seen as a plus. Please note, this position does require 25% travel.
- Analyze business strategies and align/map optimal IT strategies
- Visualize solutions, processes and infrastructure required to satisfy current and future business requirements
- Effectively convey the architecture, the process to develop it, and the value it provides to the business
- Evaluate emerging technologies and its place in our current and future architecture
- Able to prototype and prove out emerging technologies
- Influence, facilitate and negotiate with business partners
- Collaborate with Agile teams and with technical and business leaders to define appropriate solutions
- Mentor and communicate technology decisions across multiple Agile teams
- Ensure compliance with the architecture road map
- Ability to enhance, expand and maintain enterprise architecture standards and principals
- Actively involved in design review and governance of projects
- Actively involved in Architecture Review Board activities
- Ability to provide practical guidance in building road maps for business transformation initiatives
- Ability to define and develop complex application code and services as required
- Background in implementation of large, multi-tier, scalable systems
- Exposure to high volume transaction processing, business systems integration and E-commerce
- Ability to understand the broader implications of architectural strategy across all business units, while visualizing the short and long term project-level implications
Job #: 15102