Senior Business Analyst - Contract
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Business Analysts and Project Managers page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
We are looking for a proactive, senior BA to work on contract at one of our clients. This role will be primarily working to do a complete website build and redesign, establishing them from the ground up including servers, databases, content, etc.
- Impeccable communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, flexible, polished – will be working closely with executives/ senior managers.
- Independent, self-motivated, professional senior BA, able to wear multiple hats, work with headstrong executives who have never done a website build/ rebuild, but work to get the vision implemented.
- Experience building/ going live on a web site project taking into account hardware, cyber security, internal controls, backup if site goes down, etc. They’ll need new servers, DB, - ins and outs of building out a website from scratch.
- Strong understanding of requirements – technical and functional – as these two will create requirements plans as well as the overall project life cycle (BA/ requirements gathering, wire framing, testing, implementation, etc.). Plus he/she will double as a test lead – so the consultants need to be okay doing testing.
- Experience working in highly regulated environments (i.e., FINRA, SEC, and US Bank rules – lots of regulatory oversight). Consultants need to be okay with bank process and oversight. Anticipate and plan for regulatory requirements that can and will come up along the way.
- Know the full life cycle, some experience as a PM or PM BA is ideal as it will help in this person’s ability to successfully plan out the requirements and test approaches, as well as work with business owners.
- Need to be experienced working with more senior business leaders – able to interact successfully, know the audience, be firm but know when to be flexible. Skilled in developing process flows, wire frames/ pictorial mock-ups using Visio, PP, Word, etc. to show visually the cycle and flow (they have a lot of visual people).