Business Analyst, Salesforce
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Business Analysts and Project Managers page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
We are looking for a BA with experience in Salesforce.com. Business Analysis responsibilities include gathering and documenting requirements, proposing designs, participating in standard Scrum Ceremonies, helping with Sprint and Release planning, writing user stories, and creating flowcharts and other diagrams to elaborate on requirements.
- Meets regularly with the Salesforce.com Product Owner, members of the SFDC Team, and various business stakeholders to understand and document requirements
- Serves as ScrumMaster, helping to build and facilitate our Agile Scrum practice
- Schedules, organizes, and facilitates in Agile Scrum Ceremonies including Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums, Sprint Reviews, and Sprint Retrospectives
- Recommends and generates requirements documentation and artifacts such as user stories, flowcharts, use case diagrams, release notes, QA testing plans, WalkMe walk-throughs, etc.
- Provides input to help improve the Salesforce.com environment and business processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Application Development, Information Technology, Business Administration, or similar degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience working as a Business Analyst
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP), or equivalent work experience