Senior Web Front-End Software Engineer
Our client is seeking a Senior Web Front-End Software Engineer who is passionate about software development. The ideal candidate knows the importance of collaborating with a team, writing maintainable code, and performing comprehensive tests. You will be working with the team responsible for the core of their application, including the primary server management, system messaging, the API framework, and several key security features.
- Developing and maintaining features in our web applications.
- Working with UX to ensure the applications are great experiences for our users.
- Writing unit tests and working with test automation engineers to produce fully tested solutions.
- Shipping robust software for mission-critical problems.
- Having fun working on a SCRUM team and making great products!
- 5+ years of experience with front-end development for enterprise-class, multi-tier systems and the design patterns upon which they are built, using technologies like HTML5, Typescript, CSS/LESS,
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Karma, Mocha, Sinon, Chai, etc
- Experience with Git or other distributed version control tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Building applications with Electron
- Java or C#
- Building web APIs using Jersey/Spring or similar solutions
- Familiarity with continuous integration, continuous delivery, continuous deployment, and DevOps
- Large-scale saas solutions
- Native-cloud/microservice architecture
- Cloud environments and services like AWS, Azure, or similar