Senior Full Stack .NET Software Engineer
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Development page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
Our client is seeking a Sr. Full Stack .NET Software Engineer to help design and develop their varied platforms. We need a candidate that is comfortable in an Agile work environment and has the ability to see a project from concept to completion. The ideal engineer will be a self-starter, keen to learn new technologies, and passionate about researching opportunities.
- Analyze, design, prototype, and code new products
- Translates business and technical requirements into application systems
- Be responsible for the oversight and sign off work products
- Leverage resources to achieve specified results
- Provide all artifacts to ensure maintenance provider can support, enhance, and maintain application
- Build projects while considering costs, business needs, and system impacts
- Ensure compliance with application and development standards
- Influence application architecture and development standards
- Performs design and analysis for deliverables and may lead larger team design sessions.
- Stay current on best practices in the technology industry
- Provide effort estimates for mobile projects
- Facilitate technical decision making and represent the team direction to various stakeholders
- Be a team player, leader and mentor to others
- Lead discussions with clients and team members from management to technical support to guarantee a smooth project delivery
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science, Information Systems, or relevant work experience
- 3-5 years of development experience on the Microsoft stack, SQL Server, IIS, Windows Server 2008+
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, SOLID principles
- Proficient in C#, with a strong understanding of the .Net Framework
- RESTful Services, understanding of Microservices architecture
- NUnit and a passion for a TDD environment
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server SQL, MongoDB is plus
- Experience with automated CI environments and tools
- Knowledge in scripting in Windows (PowerShell)
- Exposure to Git
- Exposure to a consultancy environment
- Experience working with clients and understand the relationship value with clients
- Native Android and iOS development experience a plus
- Experience with Xamarin.Native and Xamarin.Forms and/or Angular plus
- Experience developing highly scalable SaaS/multi-tenant/cloud applications