Senior Software Engineer
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Development page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
Do you have experience as a Software Engineer with designing, developing, and maintaining the tools and integrations that enable a company to achieve its objectives and better serve their users? This role is full-time at our client’s space in St. Paul. The ideal candidate will also enjoy making a difference throughout the company by making others more efficient and providing new capabilities. Being able to work with others is a plus, as you will work with other developers to design effective solutions and lend the benefits of your experience to help other developers be successful.
- Designing and implementing software solutions for assigned projects, both independently and with teammates
- Writing unit and integration tests
- Testing, debugging, and troubleshooting data and software issues
- Documenting code and design and reviewing code and design docs from others
- Estimating tasks and providing status updates when needed
- Synthesizing requirements into cohesive designs while identifying gaps and contradictions
- Identifying improvements in our current systems and processes
- Collaborating with teammates and end users to deliver the right solution
- Participating in design discussions and code reviews
- Getting to know our systems and processes
- Helping to mentor and guide more junior developers
- 5+ years professional experience writing code
- Experience maintaining and deploying production systems
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience interacting with REST APIs
- Is comfortable taking ownership of deliverables as part of a team
- Is comfortable working with non-technical staff
- Speak English at a professional level of fluency