Senior BI Developer
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Development page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
The Senior Software Engineer – BI will be responsible for analyzing, developing, codeing, testing, debugging and documenting BI implementations to satisfy business requirements for complex projects and day to day operations. Reporting to the Manager of Data Services, you will develop and support consumer and end user facing software solutions written in SSIS, SSRS and an analytics visualization tool using coding standards and best practices.
- Contribute to solution design
- Adhere to best practices with regards to data modeling, ETL development, and reports
- Perform development tasks as assigned
- Adhere to coding standards
- Work within SDLC
- Hands on development across multiple tiers (SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, Analytics)
- Maintain open communication and high level of professionalism
- Other responsibilities as required
- BI development experience using Microsoft products (SSIS & SSRS) environments
- Ability to write and debug complex Microsoft SQL Server stored procedures
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- SQL Server 2012 experience creating stored procedures, views, tables
- Experience in the use of the Microsoft technology suite, including: Visual Studio 2012/2013, Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server, and SQL Server 2008/2012
- Ability to work independently on projects and issues