Senior Security Software Engineer
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Development page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
We’re seeking a Senior Security Software Engineer who is knowledgeable about security technologies, who has a deep understanding of security vulnerabilities and countermeasures, educated in cloud security and securing APIs. The candidate will be responsible for leading teams through Threat Modeling exercises, developing and evangelizing secure software design patterns and processes among the development teams, driving automated security validation testing and analytics to ensure these patterns and processes are consistently applied throughout development and operations.
- BS degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 5+ years as a software developer within a large software organization
- Hands on experience performing Threat Modeling
- Strong understanding of how to inject security into the development lifecycle
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in cross-functional, global environment
- Ability and willingness to travel to Veritas locations worldwide several times a year
- Cloud security experience
- Experience securing software APIs
- Experience with Agile Scrum development methodology
- Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) model
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science