PHP Software Engineer Contract
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Development page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
We are looking for a software engineer for one of our clients. They are primarily looking for someone who can take on a whole project, from the handoff of the requirements and mockups all the way through to delivery. This position would need to be more independent, and would act almost as a lead developer.
- Build out new CMS sites, implementing 3rd party modules and custom code as needed to build custom CMS site to customer’s specifications
- Work with delivery coordinator, QA team and other developers to resolve bugs/flaws in software, build out change orders and new platforms
- Ensure highest quality of coding standards
- Meet and manage to multiple deadlines
- Strong proficiency in PHP development required (4+ years)
- Proficiency with CMS sites, experience customizing and extending these platforms (WordPress, Expression Engine, Code Igniter)
- Minimum of 5 years as a web developer
- Understanding of web development process
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with source code repositories (Subversion, SVN, Git, BitBucket)
- Familiarity with Brunch is a plus, but not required
- Up to date on modern interaction techniques, new technologies, and general web trends