This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Development page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
We are looking for a mid-level PHP Developer for a 3 month contract. The ideal candidate has experience in both Front-End and Back-End.
- Strong proficiency in PHP development required (4+ years)
- Proficiency with CMS sites, experience customizing and extending these platforms (WordPress, Expression Engine, Code Igniter) (great to have)
- Minimum of 5 years as a web developer
- Understanding of web development process
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with source code repositories (Subversion, SVN, Git, BitBucket)
- Up to date on modern interaction techniques, new technologies, and general web trends
- Strong analytical, communication and organization skills
- Build out new CMS sites, implementing 3rd party modules and custom code as needed to build custom CMS site to customer’s specifications.
- Work with delivery coordinator, QA team and other developers to resolve bugs/flaws in software, build out change orders and new platforms
- Ensure highest quality of coding standards
- Meet and manage to multiple deadlines