.NET Developer: Financial Applications
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Development page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
We are looking for a .NET Developer who is self-driven, motivated and passionate about building great software. The applicant should have great collaboration skills and a desire to work as part of a strong project team. This is an exciting opportunity to work on replacing Financial Applications.
- Build robust systems with performance and scalability in mind
- Design, code, test, and troubleshoot complex applications
- Work closely with the business to develop high-quality solutions
- Assist other teams on best practices in the organization
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative team
- Provide high-level technical options that may span multiple systems
- C# .NET Developer, Visual Studio 2012/2013.2014, TFS
- T-SQL, Stored Proc development
- SQL Server 2008-2014
- ASP.NET MVC 4.0
- LINQ, .NET 4.5 Framework
- EntityFramework 6.0, SqlClient
- WCF, ASMX
- Razor views, ASPX
- jQuery, AJAX
Ideal candidate would have: