.NET Developer – Contract
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Development page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
ESP IT has a great part-time opportunity, offering work flexibility during business hours. We're looking for someone to work about 10-15 hours per week at our clients office in Bloomington. This contract role will primarily focus on their eCommerce system.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Bug fixes: testing and coding to fix bugs using C.NET (4.5). Depending on the project, testing/ bug fixes could occupy up to 60-80% of one’s time. Developer will be working primarily with the eCommerce system
- Help out with some UI development – doing more “ajaxy responsive interfaces” – some jQuery/ Backbone experience a plus, but open if someone wanted to learn / get up to speed in these technologies
- 1-3 years’ minimum experience
- Highly organized and attentive to details
- “Do it right the first time” attitude
- Assertive, able to push back if something doesn’t make sense