.NET Application Developer, Southwest Metro
This role has been filled.
Thanks for your interest. Please return to our Development page for other positions you may be interested in, or submit your resume now for future openings.
We are looking for a mid-level .NET Developer who is self-driven, motivated and passionate about building great software. This person should want to put their great collaboration skills and work as part of a strong agile team. This is an exciting opportunity to work on new development for our client’s critical internal application.
- Build robust systems with performance and scalability in mind
- Design, code, test, and troubleshoot complex applications
- Work closely with the business to develop high-quality solutions
- Assist other teams on best practices in the organization
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative team
- Provide high-level technical options that may span multiple systems
Our ideal candidate would have 3 - 6 years of application development experience including:
- Experience in the following programming languages:
- Experience in the following technologies:
- Web Services (WCF,REST)
- Experience using or understanding of the following methodologies:
- Experience using one or more of the following tools:
- Visual Studio, TFS
- Working knowledge of SQL